Penang Medical College is pleased to announce FULL Scholarships for the September 2016 Intake:
|Malaysian Scholarships||FULL tuition fees for Malaysian citizens for the entire 5 years of the PMC medicine programme|
|International Scholarships||FULL tuition fees for International students (non-Malaysian citizens) for the entire 5 years of the PMC medicine programme|
These scholarships are offered for both the RCSI and UCD pathways.
- Scholarship applicants must, first of all, apply to enrol in the PMC programme (http://www.pmc.edu.my/admissions-procedure/)
- Applicants are required to have minimum grades (actual or predicted) of A, A, A at A-Level or 40 points at IBDP (excluding bonus points) or equivalent. For awards, applicants must achieve these minimum grades in their final examinations.
- Applicants will be assessed on both academic and non-academic achievements.
- The application process involves completing, signing and submitting the form below, writing and submitting 2 essays and providing a letter of reference by 31st May 2016.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited for interview in June 2016.
- Applications are now open!
Application Form (Malaysian)_RCSI-UCD Scholarships 2016
Application Form (International)_RCSI-UCD Scholarships 2016
Penang Medical College
4 Jalan Sepoy Lines
Tel: 604-228 7171 Fax: 604-228 7272 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org