JPA Scholarship 2016: Special Engineering Program (Overseas)
Applicants who are the 2015 SPM leavers are invited for the first time to get sponsored by the Public Service Department (JPA) for studying under the Special Engineering Program in Japan, Korea, France and Germany .
The Special Engineering Programs in Japan, Korea , France and Germany in 2016 is a JPA sponsorship program for SPM 2015 leavers to Japan, Korea, France and Germany to pursue studies in engineering. Students will be funded following the setup program before pursuing first degree in the respective countries.
Candidates who are selected for this program will follow the setup program before pursuing first degree in the respective countries.
Deadline - March 10, 2016
- A Malaysian Citizen
- Applicants’ age has not reached 19 on the year of application (20 years for transition students)
- Has not attained the age of 19 years in the application
- Having good health
- Parents and family members are not blacklisted by the JPA or are in litigation JPA ; and
- The applicant is not under any ongoing financial support/ sponsorship of any agency for the same level of study.
A minimum grade of A- in seven ( 7 ) of the following subjects :
- Bahasa Melayu
- Education or Pendidikan Islam Al - Quran and As- Sunnah/ Syariah Islamiah Education/ Moral;
- Additional Mathematics; and
- Not have any grade C in any subjects.
How To Apply
Applications must be made online at the JPA official website
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam Malaysia,
Aras 3-6, Blok C1,
Kompleks C, Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan,
Tel: +603 8885 3436
Web: Scholarship Page