Malaysia Global Leaders Scholarship 2016
The Malaysia Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for Malaysian students to learn from UQ experts within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law and to build professional experience with mentoring, opportunities to engage with industry and may also include an internship experience.
Deadline - April 30, 2016
- Citizens of Malaysia who normally reside in Malaysia
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program and who are commencing students at UQ (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia)
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate opportunities: Students who have completed, or are completing A levels, STPM, GCE, SAM, AusMat, UEC or Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent senior secondary study in Malaysia), as well as those students currently studying at a recognized higher education institution (and seeking credit transfer into the UQ Bachelor) are encouraged to apply.
- Postgraduate opportunities: High achieving students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution are also encouraged to apply.
- A $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate/postgraduate program in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
- Opportunities for professional experience to support career development, which may include an internship, mentoring and industry engagement.
How To Apply
- Lodge an official UQ application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- email@example.com or
- sent via mail to contact address below
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, AustraliaEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org