Khazanah Global Scholarship Programme 2015
The scholarship is open to all Malaysians planning to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at top universities in the renowned universities abroad as listed on page FAQ
Deadline : Mar 15, 2015
For pre-university studies:
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
- For Foundation Studies
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination
- Not exceeding 18 years of age as at the enrolment date for the foundation studies
- Obtained a minimum 3As for A-level / 38 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) / a minimum CGPA 3.50/4.00 for Pre-university programme
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor's Degree in previous semester if currently studying at one of the approved universities
- Obtained admission to pursue (conditional offer can be considered) or currently pursuing studies at approved universities
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Degree programme
- The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to Yayasan Khazanah's terms and conditions.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to register by clicking the LINK
- Complete the application form, scan and upload required documents and submit your completed application.
- After submission, do check your email for notifications or login to check your status.
- Contact + 603 - 2034 0000 for more info