UEM Scholarship Programme 2015 (Overseas)
UEM Group Scholarship Programme allows you to realise your aspiration, pursue your educational goals and groom you for an exciting career path in one of Malaysia's leading engineering-based infrastructure and services group.
Deadline : Mar 22, 2015
All applicants must be Malaysian citizens. Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits. An outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
- Excellent academic track record in Form 4 & 5
- Obtained a minimum of 7As (A+/A's) in relevant subjects at the 2014 SPM examinations
- Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics/Marketing)
- Built Environment (Quantity Surveying/Town Planning/Land Surveying/Building Services/Building Management)
- Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- The scholarship covers academic expenses including tuition and examination fees, air-fares (for overseas study), insurance, as well as allowances for books, computer and subsistence.
- Call +603 2727 6850/6511/6439