Genting Malaysia Scholarship 2015
The Genting Malaysia Scholarship Award (GENM Scholarship) provides qualified young Malaysians with the golden opportunity to further their studies locally or overseas. We are offering financial assistance for undergraduate studies to those who have excelled academically and are active leaders with their extra-curricular activities. The goal of this scholarship fund is to assist qualified recipients to establish a strong foundation for their future and turn their dreams into reality.
Deadline : Apr 07, 2015
- Malaysian citizen aged 23 years and below.
- Must be waiting for admission to pursue a full-time degree course in a local or overseas university. Those already pursuing a degree are not eligible.
- Must possess the requisite pre-university qualification:
- STPM: minimum 3 As, OR
- Matriculation/Diploma: CGPA 3.5 or above, OR
- A-Level: minimum 3 As, OR
- Australian TER: minimum 90.0, OR
- Recognized Foundation/Pre-University courses: equivalent to CGPA 3.5 or above, OR
- International Baccalaureate: minimum 36.0
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated through active participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Family household income not exceeding RM 5,000.00 per month.
- Not presently holding other scholarship or study loans.
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Business/ Marketing
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical)
- Human Resources
- Social Sciences
- Local Public University : RM 10,000 per annum (up to 4 years)
- Local Private University : Full tuition fees + RM 8,000 per year for living expenses (up to 4 years)
- Overseas University : Full tuition fees + RM 50,000 per year for living expenses (up to 4 years)
- Include 1 return air ticket
- Miscellaneous fees (ie. library fees, admin fees, health insurance, registration fee, student resource fee etc.) up to RM 5,000 per annum which is to be paid based upon invoice provided by the Institution
How to Apply
- All applicants need to prepare a 1-page Power Point summary to help us understand who you are, and why you deserve this scholarship. Applications are to be submitted online.
- Please note that application is only available online. GENTING MALAYSIA DOES NOT ACCEPT HARD COPIES OF ANY DOCUMENTS.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an assessment
For more information/enquiries/assistance, you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attend to your email within two (2) working days.