The Berlin School Executive MBA in Creative Leadership asks new questions and provokes creative and expansive thinking – as opposed to the over-developed, limiting and reductive logical process.
There’s a good reason for this. In the last 30 years, the creative industries have emerged as a powerful new force in the world economies and the cultivation of genuinely creative thought leadership has become top priority. The Astro-4As scholarship is disbursed towards this very purpose.
- Entries open to all fulltime employees of 4As member agencies.
- CEO of the agency must second the intention of submission.
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience and 2 years tenure with the current advertising agency.
- Submission of current CV.
- Completion of programme application form including 700-word thesis topic proposal (The proposal should outline the topic that will be the focus of the research work during the programme).
For enquiries, call 03 7660 8535 (Donovan Foong) or email email@example.com
For further information, visit Berlin School of Creative Leadership
Submission ends :17 October 2011 by 5pm.