The trainings, job attachments and exposures, and the facility to gain professional experience at leading corporations in the world represent opportunities that we provide in our quest to nurture our scholars to realise their potential to become Malaysia’s future business and industry leaders.
The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to Yayasan Khazanah’s terms and conditions.
The scholarship is open to all Malaysians planning to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at top universities in the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia.
General Terms and Conditions
- Posses strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- A personal statement (for undergraduate study) or a research outline (for postgraduate study) will be required
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
- Obtained a minimum of 8As in the recent SPM examination
- Not exceeding 18 years of age as at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
- Obtained a minimum 3As for A-level
- Obtained a minimum of 3.50 CGPA for Bachelor’s Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the degree programme
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Degree (Hons) for Bachelor’s Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master programme
- Obtained a distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) at Masters level
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the doctorate programme
Apply online at
3 April 2011