- Applicants must be citizens of Malaysia.
- 25 years old and below.
- Applicants must obtain at least CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Applicants must major in any one of the SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING disciplines.
- Applicants must have completed 16 years of school education or have been accepted as eligible for enrollment at the targeted graduate schools. However, applicants must have completed their bachelor degrees no more than 4 years prior to the date of their arrival in Japan.
- Applicants must be enrolled as research students at universities in Japan from April in the first year and must also be able to take master’s courses by April of following year at the latest.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must be strongly motivated to study in Japan.
- Applicants must obtain a certain level for Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
Please click here to apply Panasonic Scholarship.
Application will be accepted from 17th January until 11th May, 2011.
Panasonic Scholarship Office of Malaysia
c/o Panasonic Management Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Lot 5 Persiaran Tengku Ampuan, Section 21
Shah Alam Industrial Site, 40300 Shah Alam,
Selangor D.E. Malaysia
Contact Person: Ms.Kinjo/Ms.Chong
11 May 2011
For more information, please visit