TITIJAYA Group strongly believes that people are the most important resources in building an excellent organization. Continuing with the Group's philosophy of best practices, TITIJAYA is inviting Malaysian students with a positive attitude and leadership qualities who intend to pursue a fulltime first degree in any of the following discipline to apply for the TITIJAYA Scholarship Fund.
Fields of Study
- Civil Engineering / M & E Engineering / Housing, Building & Property
- Architectural / Building Surveying / Quantity Surveying
- Accountancy & Finance / Business Administration
- Marketing & Sales / Computer Studies
- Malaysian citizen.
- Age 21 years old or below
- Good academic results in SPM / STPM
- Not presently holding other scholarship / loans (Including PTPTN).
- Has gained acceptance into local public universities
- Scholarship amounting to RM 3, 000 per year for Certificates students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 4, 000 per year for Diploma students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 6, 000 per year for Degree students.
- For a maximum of 4 years or minimum period required by the scholars to complete the course, which ever earlier.
Successful applicants will be required to serve TITIJAYA GROUP OF COMPANIES for a minimum of 2 years upon completion of their studies.
How To Apply
Submit the Scholarship Application Form giving full personal and academic particulars, substantiated certified copy of actual examination results, parents' salary slip/Income Tax statement, Letter of acceptance issued by local universities and other relevant documents to:
The Scholarship Committee
Titijaya Group of Companies
Level 3, First Tower, Jalan Meru, 41050 Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03-3341 1111 Fax: 03-3341 0694
For more information, please visit