Great Eastern Supremacy Scholarship Awards 2016
Great Eastern Life Assurance (Malaysia) Berhad (Great Eastern Life) today announced that applications for Great Eastern Supremacy Scholarship Awards 2016 are open from 1 March till 31 March 2016 to Malaysian students. Great Eastern Life will be offering 15 to 18 scholarships worth RM1.5 million for tertiary education in local public and private universities.
Great Eastern Life is now looking for the next Great Eastern Supremacy Scholars who has what it takes to realise their dreams with the scholarship support.
Deadline - March 31, 2016
- A Malaysian Citizen
- Applicants must be below the age of 22 years old upon applying.
- Attending or obtained confirmed/conditional entry into Local public or private universities for approved courses of study
- Minimum 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent at pre-university level (STPM / Foundation / Matriculation) or 2As and 1B for A-Levels / Foundation
- Minimum 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent at first degree studies level
- Provisional offer of scholarship will be made subject to the confirmation of acceptance by the educational institutions
- Sports and Extracurricular Activities:Active member of sports and extracurricular activities
- The qualified recipients who pursue studies in local public or private universities will receive RM15,000 and RM25,000 per academic year respectively for tuition and living expenses.
- The Great Eastern Supremacy Scholars will benefit from the awards and allow them to a promising career development upon graduation.
Local public or private universities for approved courses of study Great Eastern Life is offering the scholarship in a wide spectrum of career options such as:
- Actuarial science
- Accounting and finance
- Insurance studies
- Bio medical
- Mass communication
- Business administration
- Operational research
- Information technology
- Human resource management
- Decision science and risk management
How To Apply
- Download the Great Eastern Supremacy Scholarship Award Application Form
- Send to email@example.com OR to the contact address below.