KPMG’s ASEAN Scholarship is a new scholarship program for South East Asia students established in 2015 as the first regional scholarship for young undergraduates looking to get a head-start in their careers with a professional services firm. This program is supported by KPMG offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. At the heart of KPMG are our people. We are constantly on the look-out for bright and talented people like you, because we know you have the potential and the ability to change the future for the better. Your dreams and your ambitions will have a place to flourish at KPMG because we are interested in stretching your potential and accelerating your professional success. As a KPMG ASEAN scholar, you can look forward to diverse learning and development opportunities and cross-border exposures through a structured program which consists of three pillars:
Apr 15, 2017
A self-motivated achiever with a consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in either of the following:
- SPM / O-Levels / Equivalent : 6As and at least B for English & Maths.
- STPM / A-Level / Equivalent : 2Bs and above;
- Degree : GPA 3.2 and above / 2nd upper or equivalent
- a first or second year undergraduate of a local tertiary institution.
- actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the community.
- a strong leader who possesses ASEAN and global mindset.
- an excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm.
- self-confident and have the determination to succeed.
- Malaysian only.
• Tuition fees grant of RM20,000 per annum
• Allowance for overseas internships
Accounting, Advisory and Tax