Biasiswa Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan 2016
Biasiswa Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan is offered to those who are born in the Federal Territory and are in need of financial aid. Candidates who are pursuing a Bachelor's degree in local universities are encouraged to apply.
Deadline - Feb 05, 2016
- Malaysian citizen
- Born and raised in the Federal Territory (KL, Putrajaya, Labuan)
- Family's total monthly income not more than RM1,000
- Obtained at least 5As in SPM and passed all subjects
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.00 and passed all subjects for STPM, matriculation, foundation, pre-university, or diploma
- Pursuing undergraduate studies in the first semester
- Do not receive any other scholarships or financial aids
- Computer Science and Technology
- Business administration
- Applied science
- Social science
How to Apply
- Download the application form.
- Make sure that the form is filled correctly using pens and in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Attach your latest passport picture.
- Copies of documents that are certified by a Gred A Government Officer :
- Birth certificate
- Your parents' identification card
- Guardian's payment slip
- Your offer letter..
- Your academic certificates/transcripts for SPM, STPM,matriculation, foundation, pre-university, or diploma
- Please write 'Skim Biasiswa Pengajian Tinggi' at the upper left corner of the envelope and mail it to the following address:
Bandar Wawasan, Jalan RAja Abdullah,
50300, Kuala Lumpur.
For any inquiries, contact this number 03-2698 3073