RUFA Scholarships, Italy
Rome University of Fine Arts (RUFA) makes available 10 renewable Scholarships which provide a partial discount for the annual academy tuition addressed to international students.
Deadline - Sep 30, 2015
- International students
- Enroll in a three-year BA or two-year MA degree course at RUFA for the first year
- Submit the scholarship application form, a portfolio and a letter of intent
- RUFA Scholarships don’t require verification of financial need.
Scholarships are awarded in Cinema (BA) and Film Arts (MA) to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarships which provide a partial discount (€2,500) for the annual academy tuition addressed to international students.
How to Apply
- Submit a portfolio (Portfolio Guidelines) with, at least, ten digital images. The portfolio must be attached to the scholarship application form.
- The portfolio must be saved as a PDF file.
- The total size of portfolio should not exceed 8 megabytes
- The portfolio must include a list that details each image with this information: image number, title of work, medium, dimensions (Height x Width or Height x Width x Depth)
- Applicants can include a personal site link about their artistic works in their letter of intent.
- Applicants to the three-year BA degree in Cinema and to the two years MA degree in Film Arts can submit a short film by email to concorsi-at-unirufa.it, through a file transfer service (e.g. WeTransfer).