MREPC SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Sponsored By||MREPC SCHOLARSHIP AWARD|
|Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (Scholarship Award Secretariat)|
Block 2A, Level 13A-1, Plaza Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur
|Detailed description|| |
Are YOU the one we are looking for? If you have the rigorous knowledge, a good track record of academic and extracurricular accomplishments, and above all, the PASSION and COMMITMENT to soar to greater heights with an ever expanding sector, come explore your future with us.
We want YOU!
What does MREPC Scholarship Award offer?
· Tuition fees (full or partial)
· Living allowance
· Internship opportunities
· Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
What are the requirements?
· Malaysian citizen and be a full time student at a IPTA/local IPTS
· Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
· Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
· Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service will be an advantage
· Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award
· Able to provide two credible guarantors
Which fields of study are we looking for?
· Engineering – chemical, mechanical, electrical/electronic, industrial
· Polymer technology
· Environmental studies
· Economics/Marketing/Business studies/Statistical analysis/IT
How do I apply?
For more information and downloading the application form, you may log on to our website, www.mrepc.com.
Please send your completed application form with a recent passport-sized photograph, certified photocopies of your academic transcript and/or certificates, and all relevant documents to reach us no later than 30 March 2012 at the address above.
|Deadline||30 March 2012|
|Study Local or Abroad?||local|