MyBrainSc Scholarship for IPTA and overseas 2015
MyBrainSc scholarship is open to all Malaysian citizens who are or will be enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate (full-time) pure science courses in Malaysian public universities (IPTA) and the world's top universities.
Deadline : Feb 28, 2015
Criteria for First Degree:
- Malaysian citizen
- Age not exceeding 21 years on the date of application
- Candidates obtaining a minimum CGPA of 3.6 and above in rank
- Science Foundation/Matriculation/STPM/Diploma, 1800/2400 scale for all tests in the SAT, IB and 40/45 in the A level 4A;
- Students who are in their final semester in all higher education institutions (HEIs); and
- Students who are not receiving any scholarship/sponsorship/ agreements with any sponsor
- Not specified
How to Apply
- Application must be done at the KPM portal by registering as a new user of the system.
- All supporting documents must be scanned from the original document and saved as as an image format (JPEG) or PDF and must be uploaded in the online application system. Documents taken using the camera will not be accepted. Click here for a guide to scan documents.
- Click here for a guide to change the format of softcopy documents to PDF format.
- If no original documents, students can scan photocopies of documents, but these documents must be certified by an officer of the Government/ statutory bodies of Management and Professional Group (Grade 41 and above)/ Penggawal/ Head of Village/ Community Leader
- For undergraduate degree, students must provide the following scanned documents:
- Applicant Identity card (front and back)
- Passport-sized photo
- SPM result slip
- Full transcript of records (foundation, matriculation, STPM, IB, A-level, Diploma, SAT
- University offer letter (if applicable).
- For inquiries, call 03-88880 1616