UWE Bristol International Scholarships for Malaysian
UWE Bristol University is offering Malaysia scholarship for LLB programme. One scholarship will be awarded for two years academic, level 1, 2 or 3 entries. Scholarship will cover 100% of tuition fees. Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence. To be eligible applicants must have achieved the equivalent of 3 A-levels at grade A or above and applied for one of UWE’s LLB (Hons) courses. Application should be submitted till 31st May 2014.
May 31, 2014
- Have achieved the equivalent of 3 A-levels at grade A or above (STPM: 3A1B, SAM: ATAR 90, IB: 35)
- Have applied for one of UWE’s LLB(Hons) courses
- Have an offer of a place by 31 May 2014
- Be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- A student can only be in receipt of one University of the West of England scholarship. If you meet the eligibility criteria for more than one of the scholarships, you will be awarded the scholarship which is the most beneficial to you. This will be in addition to the full payment discount where applicable.
- If you have been awarded a scholarship, you will be notified in writing. Full terms and conditions for the scholarship will be sent with the scholarship award letter.
- All scholarships will be given as a tuition fee discount.
- These are one-off awards, which are non-renewable after the first year of study unless otherwise specified.
- All scholarships, unless otherwise specified, are non- deferrable. If you are offered a scholarship and then choose to defer your place the offer of the scholarship will be withdrawn and you will have to re-apply or will be reconsidered for the scholarship again the following year.
How to Apply
Applications can be made via a task in applicant’s Welcome website by 31 May 2014.
Contact InfoFor more information, please click here