Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship 2011 is now open for application. Bursa Malaysia is offering a scholarship programme via its charitable arm, Yayasan Bursa Malaysia to qualified students who are applying for or studying in public or private universities in Malaysia.
Fields of Study
- Law (LLB and/or Syariah)
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science/Mathematics
- Malaysian citizen aged 22 years or below
- Secured a place in any local public or private university for a full-time undergraduate degree course for the 2011 intake
- STPM results - minimum 2 As and 2 Bs; or A Levels - minimum 2 As and 1 B; or Matriculation - minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above; or equvalent.
- Proven records in extra-curricular and/or social community service activities, preferably holding leadership positions.
Successful applicants will also be offered a 2-year employment bond with Bursa Malaysia upon completion of studies.
How to Apply
Download and complete the application form. Completed forms and all relevant documents should be addressed or emailed to:
Group Human Resources Officer
Bursa Malaysia Berhad
11th Floor Exchange Square
50200 Kuala Lumpur
29 April 2011