The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is looking for the best and brightest young people to pursue their education and commence a rewarding and challenging career with us.
If you are a high achiever, all-rounder and an intelligent go-getter with outstanding academic results, seeking to excel in the fields of accounting, business administration, economics, finance, international business, Islamic finance and banking, investment banking and law, seize this opportunity to apply for a scholarship with us today!
Fields of study
- Business administration
- International business,
- Islamic finance and banking
- Investment banking
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Active in both co-curricular activities and sports
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Not a scholarship recipient of another organisation
For pre-university courses at local recognised institutions (A-level, foundation, matriculation, and diploma courses)
- Academic:Minimum 9As in SPM 2010
- Others:Below 19 years of age
For first degree courses at top universities, locally and overseas
- Academic: Minimum 3As and 1B+ in STPM or 2As and 1B in A-levels or 3.5 CGPA at Diploma / Matriculation level
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship covers full academic fees, books, subsistence and other miscellaneous allowances. Conditional offers will be provided to successful candidates subject to gaining admission into a top institution / university and serving the SC for a stipulated period upon completion of tertiary education.
How to Apply
Apply online at
- Candidates should register by 3 April 2011 and submit application materials as early as possible to avoid heavy server traffic and potential delays.
- Please begin your application process before 4 April 2011. Applicants who attempt to create a login ID on 4 and 5 April 2011 will not be able to do so.
5 April 2011
For more information, please visit