Hong Leong Foundation is now accepting applications for tertiary education scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to qualified Malaysian students for pursuing full-time Undergraduate Studies (1st degree course) and Diploma Courses tenable at recognised public and private universities and colleges in Malaysia.
- Aged 17 to 25 years old.
- Displays outstanding leadership qualities matched by notable participation in extra-curricular activities like societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Should not be currently or expecting to be receiving any form of financial aid (including scholarship and loan) or is bonded by any educational institution or organisation.
- Has obtained or awaiting an offer from any of the recognised educational institutions.
- Proficient in the English language (both oral and written).
- SPM of at least 6As and 2 passes for a minimum of 8 subjects.
- STPM of at least 3As and a pass in the General Paper.
- UEC of at least 5As.
- CGPA of at least 3.5 for Diploma, Matriculation, Foundation or Pre-U. Please convert your scoring to CGPA when applying.
- Those who’ve just completed their diploma/pre-u/foundation/matriculation courses (and awaiting to proceed to Diploma or Degree programme) can also apply.
- Undergraduate studies at local public universities at RM7,000 p.a.
- Undergraduate studies at local private institutions (“3+0” twinning programmes on a full-time and on-campus basis) at up to RM20,000 p.a.
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma courses at RM5,000 p.a.
- Go to any Hong Leong Bank Berhad branch in Malaysia, during banking hours, and request for a copy of the Application Form
- Download the application form from http://hongleongfoundation.org/scholarship
- Send a self-addressed envelope with a 60-sen stamp to: HONG LEONG FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME,
Level 8, Wisma Hong Leong,
18 Jalan Perak,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
16 April 2011
|Hong Leong Scholarship Application Form 2011.pdf||196.04 KB|